About Pembroke Properties Ltd.
Pembroke Properties Ltd., a local company, has been providing creative and economical commercial and residential rental solutions across the Cape Breton Regional Municipality for over 30 years.
Pembroke Properties Ltd., affiliated with Pembroke Construction Ltd., Pembroke Project Management Ltd. and Maritime Environmental Training Institute, provides you with Commercial & Residential Rental Properties Across the Cape Breton Regional Municipality.
Maritime Environmental Training Institute
Maritime Environmental Training Institute is a private career college, providing quality and cost-effective cross-industry environmental health and safety training, safety courses, safety services, online safety training, safety certification along with industry-approved full-time programs since incorporation in 1991.
Pembroke Construction Services
Pembroke Construction is a professional company serving needs of the public and private sector. Our company has the single focus of providing the owner of a project with quality coordination of every aspect of the work required to maintain the project budget and schedule.
Pembroke Construction Services has extensive experience on various types of construction, environmental, and waterfront development projects for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental clients. The company’s goal of providing clients with outstanding service, value, and quality is achieved through commitment to exceed the client’s expectations, one-on-one attention, dedication, and just plain hard work. Pembroke Construction’s proven management skills permit them to manage large and small projects through all phases from concept to completion and to complete these projects on time, within budget, and to the agreed quality objectives.
After many years of experience in construction and environmental contracting, company principal Kevin Pembroke, who founded Pembroke Construction in 1978, foresaw a shift in the industry towards project and construction management and established Pembroke Project Managers. Mr. Pembroke reasoned, that through project management, he would be able to realize his goal of enabling owners to obtain maximum value for their money by organizing efficient, economical projects and managing them carefully through to a successful conclusion.
MANAGEMENT APPROACH – Pembroke Construction works on the philosophy that each project should be tightly controlled and documented to the extent that at any point in time the project owners can determine the project status with respect to schedule and cost. The project team develops an open, trusting and long-term relationship with the owners, which promotes a smooth flow of ideas and opinions with regard to project issues. The team provides the owners with the benefit of his experience on project issues and coordinates the owner’s directions in the project with professional integrity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE – The projects we undertake range from the very small and simple to the more larger and complex. The company has developed expertise in residential, environmental, infrastructure, marine, industrial and commercial construction through a variety of projects.
Pembroke Construction has been serving residents of Nova Scotia for over 30 years and are proud of the contribution they have made to the area by completing projects such as ones like the Royal Cape Breton Yacht Club Upgrade, Sydney Harbour, Nova Scotia.
Pembroke Project Management Services
Project Management is the management of resources to achieve a set goal. In order to reach this goal — your goal — our company is strongly committed to a team approach in which Pembroke Project Managers serves as the Owner’s Representative.
As the project manager, our company coordinates the activities of engineers, architects, contractors, consultants and other outside agencies (such as regulatory agencies) and advises our clients on specific contractual strategies and project packaging. By accessing a wide range of in-house services and expertise, we are able to provide professional services throughout the entire project life cycle. Our services are extensive, but responsive to the specific needs of our clients. Our experienced project team can assist you in developing a program, building a design team, obtaining necessary permits, meeting with user groups, and getting to tender. Our construction team will take you from the tender close through construction to commissioning and hand over with a “hands on”, personal approach where your vision becomes ours.
The owner has a single point of contact for the project through the use of Pembroke Project Managers. All project information relating to the budget, schedule, project administration, estimates and projections are available from a single source. The Project Manager collects the necessary information from the consultants and contractors, maintains detailed records and provides information to the owner in a timely fashion.
- Oyster Cove Subdivision, Mira, Nova Scotia (NS)
- Mira Boat Club Development Project, Nova Scotia
- Sydney Waterfront Development Project, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Harbor/Renwick Brook Restoration Project, Nova Scotia
- Phalen Coal Mine Compressor Building & Air Handling System Installation, NS
- Point Aconi (DEVCO) enclosed walking system, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Point Aconi Generating Plant (Fire Service Building), Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Seaboard Generating Station Upgrading, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Sludge Lagoon Reconstruction (Seaboard Power Plant), Nova Scotia
- Point Tupper Generating Station Oil Contamination System, Nova Scotia
- Port Morien Water Treatment Plant, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Landfill Remediation Project, Nova Scotia
- Environmental Demolition of the former Sydney Harbor Coal Loading Pier, Nova Scotia
- Environmental Decommissioning and Demolition of St. Rita’s Hospital Facility, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Harbour Dredging, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Collector Sewer System, Nova Scotia
- McDonald’s Family Restaurants (Glace Bay, North Sydney), Construction and Project Management, Nova Scotia
- Ron May Pontiac New Dealership, Construction and Project Management, Sydney, NS
- Basic Wholesale Foods Ltd., Sydney and Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- George Street Plaza Renovations, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Union Street Plaza Renovations, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- People’s Mall Renovations, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Wendy’s Family Restaurant (Sydney), Construction and Project Management, NS
- Arlie’s Gifts Renovations, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Pharmasave Renovations, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Saf-way Renovations, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Fisheries Processing Plant, Nova Scotia
- Civic Centre Retail Outlets, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Royal Bank Addition and Remodeling, North Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Coady Credit Union Construction, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Ron May Pontiac Renovations, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Color Your World Construction, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Family Practice Construction, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Bank of Montreal Renovations, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Savoy Theatre Expansion and Renovations, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Glace Bay Recreation Center (BayPlex), Construction and Project Management, Nova Scotia
- 24 Unit Senior Citizen Complex Construction, Sydney, NS
- 48 Unit Senior Citizen Complex Construction, Glace Bay, NS
- 15 Unit Senior Citizen Complex Construction, North Sydney, NS
- 30 Unit Senior Citizen Complex Construction, New Waterford, NS
- Canadian Coast Guard College Renovations, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Victoria-Haven Nursing Home, Glace Bay, NS
- St. Paul’s Church Construction, Glace Bay, NS
- Salvation Army Church Construction, New Waterford, NS
Providing commercial office leases in a variety of buildings, Pembroke Properties Ltd. brings to the residing communities of the CBRM quality buildings at comparable rates. Office rental in prime locations is what we offer. If it’s office space in Glace Bay or office space for rent in Sydney, Nova Scotia, we have what you need.
Pembroke Properties Ltd. provides the following office spaces for rent:
- Charlotte Street Design Centre, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Commercial Street People’s Mall, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- George Street Center, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Sterling Medical Building, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- Union Street Place, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- McKeen Street Plaza, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- 38 McKeen Street, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
- 285 Alexandra Street, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- 301 Alexandra Street, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Contact us today to come book a viewing; 902 567-1081 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pembroke Properties has apartments for rent in Cape Breton. If you are seeking a rental apartment in Sydney or in Glace Bay, contact Pembroke Properties Ltd. today; 902-849-5587 or Email: email@example.com.
- Over 400 Housing Units have been constructed under our guidance
- Millions of dollars in renovations have been carried out under our guidance
Joe Pembroke of Maritime Environmental Training Institute cuts the ribbon at the official opening of the Family Room in the Pediatric Unit at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital. It is with the support of the community that made this possible and we are proud to be able to give back. Thank you from the METI team.
For Commercial & Residential Rental Properties Across the Cape Breton Regional Municipality, contact us today;